Vehicle Insurance can cover some or all of the following items:
For More Information...
- The insured party (medical payments)
- The insured vehicle (physical damage)
- Third parties
- Third party, fire and theft.
- In some jurisdictions coverage for injuries to persons riding in the insured vehicle is available without regard to fault in the auto accident (No Fault Auto Insurance).
- The cost to rent a vehicle if your vehicle is damaged.
- The cost to tow your vehicle to a repair facility.
- Accidents involving uninsured motorists.